Here's are the questions we get asked the most!
- DO YOU SHIP?
- Yes we ship to the 48 mainland states in the US. Shipments take on average 1-3 days for processing and then once your order is shipped it will take 1-3 days to arrive to you. Shipments are sent out Mon-Wed of each week so if you order on Monday, your order may not go out until the next week.
- HOW DOES THE JUICE STAY COLD DURING TRANSIT
We freeze all juices immediately after they are made and keep frozen until they are ready to ship. Most batches last only 1-2 weeks before being sent out. Once an order has been placed, the juices are packed in 2 inch thick styrofoam lined boxes which keep the juices cold during transit.
- HOW DO I STORE MY JUICE?
- Upon arrival, we suggest to put your juices right back into the freezer until your ready to start your cleanse. The juices will keep fresh for up to 6 months while frozen.
- HOW DO I THAW THE JUICE?
The best way to thaw the juice is to rotate from freezer to fridge 24-48 hours before you plan to consume the juice. If you didn't get a chance to rotate to the fridge, you can set the juice out on the counter for a faster thaw.
- HOW DO I DO MY CLEANSE?
- All Cleanses come with a Juice Cleanse Guide and schedule to get you on track. Follow the instructions and schedule and you'll be all set.
- HOW FREQUENTLY SHOULD I DO A JUICE CLEANSE?
- In our opinion a 3 Day Cleanse every other month or a 1-2 day cleanse every month is a great way to stay on top of your health. We also recommend drinking juice daily, whether it be 1, 2 or 3 bottles along with what your current diet consist of.
- HOW DO I KNOW WHICH CLEANSE OR JUICE IS RIGHT FOR ME?
All Cleanses and Juices have the benefits listed on the product page to help you select which one is right for you. If you're still having trouble finding out which Cleanse or Juice to choose, feel free to reach out using the chat button in the bottom right and we will assist you in finding what's right for you! :)
*Please understand this is not medical advice and you should consult your doctor for any serious changes in your diet.